Athena Power AP-MPS3ATX47EP Hercules 470W Micro PS3 20+4Pin EPS-12V Power Supply
Athena Power AP-MPS3ATX47EP Hercules 470W Micro PS3 20+4Pin EPS-12V Power Supply by Athena at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: AP-MPS3ATX47EP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introducing the first HERCULES power supply that is fully compatible with Xeon and i7 motherboards. This PSU maintains its compact design for the
Features & Highlights
- Connectors: ATX Connector 24(20+4) pin x 1 EPS-12V 8 (P4-12V 4 pin +4) pin x 1 EPS/P4 (P4+4) pin x 1 PCIE 6 pin x 2 SATA 15 pin x 3 Molex 4 pin x 2 Floppy 4 pin x 1
- Micro PS3 power supplies are known mostly as a replacement power supply but it has now evolved and can be used for micro-ATX cases, custom built computers, mini-servers and more. With the increase of wattage and efficiency the micro PS3 is a conventional PSU that can be used for multiple purposes.
- The HERCULES 470 Watt will support the most current ATX motherboards including the latest EPS-12V Xeon and Intel Core I7 motherboards. Its dual PCI-E 8-pin connectors support high-end SLI and ATI graphic cards. It is ideal for custom-built PCs, mini-servers and HTPCs.
- With its thermal fan speed control it will detect the amount of heat generated by the computer and spin accordingly. Using this controller to detect the heat levels of the PSU it will adjust the fan speed accordingly, with this feature built in, worrying about the heat level of a PSU becomes almost non-existent.
- 470 Watts, 88 ~ 264 Volts AC, 60/50 Hz, 100,000 Hours on Maximum Load at +25