[CERTIFIED] CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Cable (2.0m, 6.56 ft) - ACTIVE 40Gbps / 100W Charging / 5A / 20V, 2016-2017 Macbook Pro 2017 iMac Pro LG 5K USB-C Type-C
[CERTIFIED] CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 Cable (2.0m, 6.56 ft) - ACTIVE 40Gbps / 100W Charging / 5A / 20V, 2016-2017 Macbook Pro 2017 iMac Pro LG 5K USB-C Type-C by CalDigit at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: 500648. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CalDigit Thunderbolt™ 3 CablesExtreme Performance for Pro Users CalDigit’s Thunderbolt™ 3 - 40Gb/s Type-C cables offer the best performance
CalDigit Thunderbolt™ 3 Cables
Extreme Performance for Pro Users
CalDigit’s Thunderbolt™ 3 - 40Gb/s Type-C cables offer the best performance possible from such a small interface. Whether you’re using high performance RAID storage or connecting the latest Thunderbolt™ 3 devices, CalDigit’s Thunderbolt™ 3 cables are the best available. A Thunderbolt™ 3 cable can provide fast transfer speeds, connect a 5K monitor and power devices.
Full 100W Power Delivery
CalDigit’s Thunderbolt™ 3 cables offer 20V 5A, up to 100W of Power Delivery. Some cables on the market can only provide up to 20V 3A, 60W or lower. The ability to provide full 100W power enabled device charging from Docking Stations or Monitors at the maximum rating instead of being limited by the cable’s maximum load.
Better Thermal Performance
If you have used Thunderbolt™ cables in the past you know that they can get a bit warm. CalDigit’s Thunderbolt™ 3 cables are specifically designed to improve thermal performance to withstanding higher wattage than other cables. That's why CalDigit's Thunderbolt™ 3 cable is capable of delivering up to 100W of power.
Active Cable Design
Longer cables such as CalDigit’s 1.0m and 2.0m cables require additional chipset within the cable assembly to achieve maximum performance and stability over longer lengths. Keep in mind that this active chipset does not support USB 3.1 or USB 3.0 backwards compatibility. This is the case with all active Thunderbolt 3 cables available currently (Jan 2017). USB2.0 is supported as an alternative for light duty peripherals.
Features & Highlights
- [CERTIFIED EXTREME PERFORMANCE] 40Gb/s for maximum Thunderbolt 3 throughput!! Ideal for Pro Users with 5K monitors. (NOTE: Other inexpensive Passive Thunderbolt 3 cable supports 20Gb/s speed only.)
- [100W CHARGING] One of the few cables on market to support up to 100W Power Delivery & Laptop charging @ 5 Amp 20V = 100W. (NOTE: Some Thunderbolt 3 cables may be rated up to 60W charging only.)
- [ACTIVE CABLE] Delivers the highest performance with superior signal quality for cables exceeding 0.5m (1.64 ft).
- [MOST SUITABLE] with LG UltraFine 5K Display, 2016-2017 Macbook Pro, 2017 iMac, 2017 iMac Pro, Windows Thunderbolt 3 Laptop & PCs, Thunderbolt 3 Docking Stations, Storage and Peripheral Devices.
- *****[IMPORTANT NOTE]*****: ACTIVE Thunderbolt 3 cable DOES NOT support USB3.0 & USB3.1 devices by design. On the other hand, PASSIVE Thunderbolt 3 cables supports USB3.0 & 3.1 devices. However max throughput is limited at 20Gb/s, not 40Gb/s. Please make sure you choose the right cable for your application. Do NOT leave negative review without contacting CalDigit for help. *****[WARRANTY]*****: 2 Years Limited Warranty.
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|