Elite Screens Starling Tab-Tension 2, 106-inch Tensioned Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting Electric Motorized Projector Screen with 12" drop, STT106UHD5-E12
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Elite Screens Starling Tab-Tension 2, 106-inch Tensioned Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting Electric Motorized Projector Screen with 12'' drop, STT106UHD5-E12 by Elite Screens at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: STT106UHD5-E12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series of screens are designed with function, quality, and style in mind. Elites' ambient and ceiling light
Elite Screens Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series of screens are designed with function, quality, and style in mind. Elites' ambient and ceiling light rejecting material is formulated to sustain excellent color reproduction and contrast for enhanced picture quality in environments with little control over room lighting guaranteed to transform your living room into the perfect movie cinema experience. This high-quality affordable projection screen is the ideal frame for all your projections.
Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series features include:
- Elegant arcuate shaped case in black finish
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot and enhance visual contrast
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Infrared IR "eye" extension sensor - ideal for concealed installation but still require Infrared control
- 12-volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Starling Tab-Tension 2 Series includes Elite Screens' Award-winning CineGrey 5D Ambient Light Rejecting Material material which features:
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature, and dynamic range
- Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology
- Active 3D, Passive 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready!
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installation
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 106-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 52.0" H x 92.3" W. Overall Size: 72.2" H x 112.8" W. Extra 12-inch drop. Black Case.
- Screen Material: CineGrey 5D, 1.5 Gain. Angular reflective, Ambient Light Rejecting technology screen with 88% polarization retention and 80 degree viewing angle. 4K Ultra HD and Active/Passive 3D ready.
- New tubular motor offers twice the speed of screen drop/rise operation compared to synchronous motor found in first generation Saker Tab-Tension models. Floating brackets that allow for high ceiling installation are included.
- Includes infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remotes, built-in controls, 12 volt trigger cable, and mounting hardware kit.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||48 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 72.2 x 72.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|