LG K8 Phoenix 2 K-371 4G LTE 16GB mobile SmartPhone - GSM Unlocked
Save 1% on the LG K8 Phoenix 2 K-371 4G LTE 16GB mobile SmartPhone - GSM Unlocked by LG at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: LG-K371-Unlocked. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The display is a respectable 5-inch, 1,280-by-720 TFT LCD, which gives it a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch (). It's sharper than you'll find on
Features & Highlights
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes. Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Nano size SIM Card (smallest type) (Not included) and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: Well it supports 12 different Bands on 3 Spectrums GSM/UMTS/LTE LTE Bands 2/4/5/12/29 and GSM GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/1900/2100. You need to update the APN settings for your network.
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 2125mAh which in a Usage time frame means 12.8 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 15.9 Days before you need to recharge the battery. (Manufacture)
- WELL HERE ARE SOME HARDWARE SPECKS: It has a Qualcomm MSM8909 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor and Internal Memory 16 GB ( 9.7 GB usable) and 1.5 GB of ram with expandable up to 32 GB a nice Display 5.0" Comes running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Upgradable to 7.0
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers. I.E. AT&T, T-Mobile. And not by CDMA Carriers I.E. Sprint, Verizon. (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|