Motorola Ultra Fast DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Model MB8600, plus 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0. Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and more
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Motorola Ultra Fast DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Model MB8600, plus 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY and Cox Communications by Motorola at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: MB8600-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MB8600 is a DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem certified by Comcast XFINITY, Comcast Business,and Cox Communications. Owning your own modem typically saves $132
Features & Highlights
- Recommended for all service speeds from the slowest to over 1,000 Mbps. A Broadcom modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. This modem connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and CableOne for all speeds, including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Saves up to $132 per year in cable modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- One open and 3 masked 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows/Mac computer, HDTV, game station. The multiple Ethernet ports are NOT for connecting multiple devices; they allow connection to a router that can bond more than one Ethernet port to achieve speeds over 1Gbps when supported by your cable service. Supports IPv4/IPv6. Includes Broadcom full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) significantly reduces Internet latency, much better than popular 32x8 3.0-only cable modems. AQM results in faster page loads for all Web traffic and greatly enhances interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists.
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 7.88 x 7.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|