Tripp Lite 1-Port USB 2.0 over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Transmitter and Receiver, Hi-Speed USB up to 330-ft. (100M)(B203-101)
Free Shipping Included! Tripp Lite 1-Port USB 2.0 over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Transmitter and Receiver, Hi-Speed USB up to 330-ft. (100M)(B203-101) by Tripp Lite at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: B203-101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tripp Lite’s B203-101 USB 2.0 over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit transmits data from your Windows PC to a USB 2.0 peripheral up to 328 ft. away. Use the
Tripp Lite’s B203-101 USB 2.0 over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit transmits data from your Windows PC to a USB 2.0 peripheral up to 328 ft. away. Use the included 1 ft. USB cable to connect your PC to the transmitter. The USB signals travel between the transmitter and receiver units over user-supplied Cat5/Cat6 cable. It’s a simple, cost-effective solution for connecting your Windows PC to a printer or other USB peripheral that lacks network connectivity and is farther than 16 feet away from your computer, which is the distance limitation for USB cables. For example, you can use the B203-101 to connect an impact printer to a server in another room. This extender kit is also convenient for making connections in areas without network availability.
By using Cat5/Cat6 cable to carry signals, the B203-101 extends your installation farther than is possible with standard USB cables. Plus, Cat5/Cat6 cabling is readily available at low cost. For maximum signal integrity, use solid-conductor Cat5/Cat6 UTP cabling, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-series. The B203-101 extender kit can achieve data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. It’s backward compatible with USB 1.1 peripherals, but at USB 1.1 speeds. The B203-101 works with Windows XP through 10 operating systems(not Mac compatible; for a Mac-compatible solution, choose Tripp Lite’s B203-101-PNP extender kit). Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The B203-101 is designed for long-distance data transfer.
- USB A/V devices that use isochronous USB data transfer require a non-Cat5 (U026-016, U026-10M, U026-20M, U042-025 or U042-036) or plug-and-play (B203-101-PNP or B203-104-PNP) extender.
- Before use with a touchscreen, confirm compatibility with the manufacturer.
Features & Highlights
- Locate a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 device up to 330 ft. (100 m.) from your computer
- Uses readily available Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Supports Hi-Speed data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Compatible with Windows XP and later (not MAC compatible)
- For a driver-free, plug-and-play solution: See our B203-101-PNP Over Cat5 Extender or our U026-Series and U042-Series Active Extension Cables
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|