Ubiquiti ETH-SP 50-PACK Ethernet Surge Protector ESD for Outdoor PoE Devices
Ubiquiti ETH-SP 50-PACK Ethernet Surge Protector ESD for Outdoor PoE Devices by Ubiquiti Networks at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: ETH-SPX50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ETH-SP (50 Units) The Ubiquiti Networks Ethernet Surge Protector safeguards your outdoor non-PoE and PoE-based systems from voltage threats such as
Features & Highlights
- Ethernet to Ethernet Grounded ESD Protection: The ETH-SP is engineered to protect any Power?over?Ethernet (PoE) or non?PoE device with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps. (50 Units)
- The ETH-SPX50 (50 Units) from Ubiquiti Networks: compatible with 10/100/1000 Mb/s networks; Protects Outdoor Ethernet Devices; 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- ESD Protection for Outdoor PoE Devices Damaging electrostatic discharge attacks and surges are diverted to the ETH-SP and safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
- The ETH-SP is a cost-effective solution for protecting outdoor Ethernet devices from damaging electrostatic discharge and surges. Since all Ubiquiti airMAX devices already have robust ESD protection built in, adding the ETH-SP to the installation provides an additional layer of protection to the network
- Ethernet to Ethernet Grounded ESD Protection.