(UL-Listed) DynaCable Cat6 In-Wall Rated (CM) Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable 1000 Feet, 550MHz 23 AWG Unshielded Twisted Pair, UTP, Blue
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the (UL-Listed) DynaCable Cat6 In-Wall Rated (CM) Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable 1000 Feet, 550MHz 23 AWG Unshielded Twisted Pair, UTP, Blue by DynaCable at Jesolo Wants ADSL Back. MPN: LYSB016NEXA7Q-CMPTRACCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect for Wired Home, Office, School Networks The DynaCable Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is
The DynaCable Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is faster with an easy to manage, snag-free pull box with backwards sequential cable lengths marked at two foot intervals. Customers love it's ease and printed specs on the strip cable jacket. No need to have excess cable lying around, you can use what you need for your future-proofing project, store leftover for your next project.
Easy to use with any crimp tool. Our cable is strong and sturdy, cheaper brands feel thin & weak, no breaks in the entire run. Smoothly runs between floors into all keystones, patch panels, and RJ45 ends.
Guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, HD video streaming /video surveillance, audio, communications, a tech professional favorite.
Reliable and Future-Proof Connectivity
DynaCable understands the standards when designing data center cabling infrastructures. Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All DynaCable Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Remember, CCA (Aluminum) Cables can end up corrosive and hazardous.
DynaCable Lifetime Performance Warranty On All Cables
Features & Highlights
- Industry preferred high performance Cat6, 23 AWG, In-Wall CM-Rated Ethernet Bulk Cable is an ideal choice for wiring your home, office, school or any project for a high-speed network. Complies with big industry standards! UL Listed (E467035), Rohs, TIA and BICSI
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet): Jacket is foot-marked (2 foot intervals) to help you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 550 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- Made with 100% pure copper enhance cable and comply with ETL specifications for communications cables; meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA.568-C.2 standard. Majority of the bulk cable boxes you find online will be CCA (Aluminum) - which is cheaper but it is unsafe and requires periodic replacement
- Solid and durable Cat6 data/LAN cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, HD video surveillance, voice and data, and online high-definition video streaming
|Item Size:||15.8 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.8 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|